PHP is a language written for the Web, quick to learn, easy to deploy and provides substantial functionality required for e-commerce. This course introduces the PHP framework and syntax and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic Web sites.
PHP certification exam from Study Section examines your basic skills in PHP Web Development.
1: Write PHP scripts to handle HTML forms.
2: Write regular expressions including modifiers, operators, and metacharacters.
3: Create PHP programs that use various PHP library functions, and that manipulate files and directories.
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Section of Introduction
- Lesson 1 What is Client side scripting language & Server side scripting language ?
- Lesson 2 History of PHP?
- Lesson 3 What is PHP?
- Lesson 4 Why PHP?
- Lesson 5 What Can PHP Do?
- Lesson 6 What do I need to know to learn PHP
- Lesson 7 How To Install PHP in Window 10 (64 Bit)?
- Lesson 8 How To Install MYSQL in Window 10 (64 Bit)?
- Lesson 9 How to install PHP in Eclipse Window 10 (64 Bit)?
Section 2 Basic Coding
Section 3 PHP Function
Section 4 Form
Section 5 Back End
- Lesson 29 Create the database
- Lesson 30 How to create table in MySQL using PHP
- Lesson 31 Insert Data Into MySQL Using PHP
- Lesson 32 Retrieve Data From MySQL Using PHP
- Assignment No 6 (Insert & Retrieve)
- Lesson 33 Update Data in MySQL Using PHP
- Lesson 34 Delete Data From MySQL Using PHP
- Lesson 35 PHP CRUD